aqbanking failures and errors

Paul Abrahams abrahams at acm.org
Tue Jan 25 21:36:43 EST 2011

I assume I made some sort of setup error, but when I try to get the online
balance on one of my bank accounts, I get this:

 Found Finance::Quote version 1.17
gnucash: provider.c:250: AO_Provider_AddJob: Assertion `u' failed.
Aborted

Clearly that's something that shouldn't be happening, no matter what mistake I
made.

Another problem is that the Online Connection box that comes up after choosing
Get Balance has a checkbox for "Close When Finished", but there's no time to
uncheck it.  The password box comes up immediately, and once you've provided
the password the log entries in the Online Connection box fly by too quickly
for unchecking the box.