aqbanking 5

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Wed Jan 26 12:12:12 EST 2011

Hi,

On Mittwoch 26 Januar 2011, Paul Abrahams wrote:
[...]
> Sorry, Jeff.  I forgot one other thing I did: using Synaptic (there are
> other tools you can also use), I installed a missing qt4 package.  I'm
> embarrassed to say I can't remember which one, but I think it was
> pinentry-qt4.  Perhaps someone else can help here.  There's also a program
> for retrieving all dependencies of something you're installing, but I
> don't remember what that is either.
[...]

The package which matters in this case is "qt4-dev" (or however it is called,
but it should be something similiar).

That's the package containing the QT4 headers which are needed when compiling
QT4 stuff (like the QT4 gui in this example).

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

Martin Preuss - http://www2.aquamaniac.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/