aqbanking disappearing logs

Paul Abrahams abrahams at acm.org
Wed Jan 26 12:20:35 EST 2011

Although I normally run Gncash under Kubuntu, I'm also trying it out under
Windows to see if the behavior is different.  In a couple of different contexts
I've had the problem of log windows that scroll down with new entries and then
vanish before I can read them.  This happened in particular with the Get
Accounts window of User Configuration / OFX.  Apparently the accounts were not
gotten, but I don't know why since the window with the messages about it
disappeared.  Is there any way to intercept that window in the Windows
version? Or the Linux version?

Also, is aqbanking 5 available for Windows or just for Linux?