Error installing 2.4.7 msg

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 8 09:52:28 EDT 2011

It sounds like the programs you deleted may have left conflicting
entries or there may be corrupted pieces of GnuCash remaining.  I use
Revo Uninstaller to delete programs including the registry entries.  You
might try it to delete GnuCash including the registry entries to make
sure you are starting without any old files or registry entries.  Also
you can run CCleaner to clear out unused registry entries.  Both of
these programs are available free.  Just Google to find the site.
Always create a restore point before making any changes and backup the
registry to make sure.  I hope this helps and at least would be easier
than reinstalling Windows.
Mike