Error parsing the file

daniels danielrsilva8 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:40:28 EDT 2011

I have started to use GnuCash and I have the latest version available. Right
now, I have setup my checkings account, but I seem to keep getting an error
whenever I try to add cash in wallet. This may be because my default
currency is in euros, and my cash in wallet is in pounds (I will be
travelling to the UK shortly). Is there any way to fix this? I tried to
setup an Income:Gifts account in GBP and from there transfer the money to
cash in wallet, but it didnt work. If someone could try and help me out I
will be extremely grateful. Cheers!