Reconcile issues

Maf King maf at chilwell.net
Tue Jun 21 16:08:53 EDT 2011

On Tuesday 21 Jun 2011 20:37:02 Gregory Forster wrote:
>  I still would like to be able to print out a list of
> uncleared withdrawals and uncleared deposits,

Hi Greg,

Just a thought:

If you view the account in question, then go View -> Filter By... then on the
[status tab] uncheck all but "unreconciled" OK, then Reports -> Account Report

Might get you close?

> as well as a summary
> reconciliation  report.

Similar, but add in Filter by -> date range of the statement, and [status]
reconciled only.  Clunky, maybe and not a summary!

Not sure, not at my GC machine to check it out.

Maf.