Style sheet image problem

Axel Essbaum axel at essbaum.com
Wed Jun 22 16:45:58 EDT 2011

(I tried to ask this question several week ago but I had some issues with my mailing list membership and so I missed any response it got - I apologize if this was already answered)

I'm running Gnucash 2.4.5 under OSX 10.6.7.  I edit a style sheet and add a Heading Banner image.  This works fine - the image appears when I print an invoice.  Then I quit Gnucash and relaunch, and the Heading Banner info is lost - the pulldown menu for Heading Banner has reverted to (None).

?

- Axel

--
Axel Essbaum