relocate gnome files

mchaires at comcast.net mchaires at comcast.net
Wed Jun 29 15:47:08 EDT 2011

Yes, the forward slashes worked. I relocated all GnuCash data files to a sub-directory of the My Documents directory and reference same with the HOME env var. Thanks much for your help and patience.

BTW, if you take requests here, it would be great if double-clicking a transaction in the register would display the transaction in split view. I know you can do it from the context menu and that's handy, but requires more clicks. Or h ow about a hot-key to toggle one-line vs. split view?