Upcoming transactions for this month

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue Mar 15 06:15:48 EDT 2011

On Tuesday 15 March 2011 10:03:51 Maf. King wrote:

> > Is there a way of altering this behaviour, or is it a bug in GnuCash?
> >

> I'm seeing similar behaviour on 2.2.7 (openSuSE), except that I can't get
> the calendar to show me anything earlier than sept 2011!  Had never noticed
> this behaviour before, but can't say that I've paid much attention to the
> sx calendar in the past.

Addendum: I have a couple of SX set up for every 4th tuesday, the calendar is
showing one of them will happen on Tues 5th sept 2011, and the other will be
on Thurs 22nd Sept!  (So far, they have been auto-created correctly, AFAIK)

Screengrab attached with the mouse roll-over for 22nd Sept, clearly showing
the SX to be set for tues, not thurs!

If others can confirm weirdness still exists in 2.4.[3|4], I'll open a bug!
Maf.