Upcoming transactions for this month

David Sumbler david at aeolia.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 07:25:36 EDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-15 at 11:09 +0000, Jane Stowe wrote:
> Fyi just outta curiousity I set up a scheduled tx for a monthly basis
> starting 16th of the month & it plus the weekly tx that I've set up
> previously are showing up correctly on version 2.2.9 ubuntu 10.10 (see
> attached screenshot....wkly tx set for Fridays & mnthly one set for
> the 16th)

That's interesting.  I have no weekly transactions, so I just tried
adding one to start from tomorrow, and - lo and behold! - March 2011
suddenly appeared in the calendar.

I then deleted the new transaction.  March remained on the screen, but
after I closed the Scheduled Transactions window and then reopened it,
the calendar began at April 2011 as before.

I also run GnuCash 2.2.9 on Windows XP Pro, and the behaviour seems to
be the same - so it appears definitely to be a bug in GnuCash 2.2.9 (and
possibly other versions).

David