Upcoming transactions for this month

Étienne Rivest etiennerivest at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 15 09:01:34 EDT 2011

Hi,

I get the same problem with GC 2.2.9 on Windows Vista.  I also have only monthly
recurring transactions.

A way to get around this is to edit a transaction that is due to happen in the
current month, March for instance: just open the edit window and click ok (or
whatever it is in English, I use a French translation that says "Validate").
Bingo, March appears in the calendar.

Étienne