Reconciliation Reports

Gregory Forster fgreg74 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 11:30:44 EDT 2011

I have both Quicken 2002 and Peachtree Complete Accounting 2008 for
different entities. Neither is fully compatible with Windows 7.  Both
programs have reconciliation reports consisting of a Cleared Withdrawals
report, Cleared Deposit report, Uncleared Withdrawals report, Uncleared
Deposit report, register (GL) report, and a summary reconciliation
report showing the reconciliation from bank balance adding in the
uncleared transactions reconciling to the book balance.  I always
printed out these reports and stapled them to each bank statement,
creating a "paper trail."

Is there an ability that GNUcash can create those reports?  If so, how?

Greg