new gnucash book

Elizabeth Dodd edodd at billiau.net
Wed Mar 16 04:34:26 EDT 2011

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 20:49:09 -0700
Bob Smits <bob at rsmits.ca> wrote:

> On February 10, 2011 02:26:35 am Elizabeth Dodd wrote:
> > the book is out, I've downloaded my paid for copy and read a couple
> > of pages so far
> > not enough to comment - the contents looks good but I haven't read
> > any text yet.
> >
> > Liz
>
> The price, $45.89 US plus shipping looks pretty steep to me. Is it
> worth it?

I paid $AU56.49 for electronic book with immediate delivery and paper
book by air mail delivery.
Books here cost far more than anywhere else due to protective marketing
arrangements, and this price is excellent for a 200 page book (to me).
If the desired effect, of my significant other improving his
bookkeeping, actually occurs, then its value will be far more.
And if that happens, then it could help anyone ;)
Actually it might be working, but it will take a little time to find
out.

The book itself is well written, understandable at a basic English
level with a few new words to learn and easy to read.
Now you did have a specific question as well didn't you?