regarding gnucash

mallikka kalaiselvan keechil at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 3 02:24:03 EDT 2011

Sir,

We have started using gnucash in accounts for our business recently, we are working on linux platform.  We have started with basic accounts, I tried entering the salary account of the employee into the expense accounts but couldnt succeed, because the salary account comes under the Income basis in the gucash window. It would be helpful if you can clarify my doubts.

1.  For transfering the salary account from income to expenses accounts what are the steps to be followed.

regards
mallikka selvan