Non-Taxable Grants

Roger aretae at magma.ca
Thu May 5 17:52:11 EDT 2011

Thanks Michael, you're correct I would have the same question using
paper. However, watching the Gnucash forum I have often seen accounting
problems answered and hoped someone would be kind enough to answer my
simple accounting question.  Thanks to you I was right and I appreciate
your time and expertise.

Thanks,
   Roger