Print Checks

Thomas Troesch ttroesch at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:20:28 EDT 2011

The current release can print 3-up business checks as well as voucher
checks.  When checks are printed one at a time an address can also be
printed.  Multiple checks can be printed by doing a search first, and then
Print Checks will print all the checks from the search.  There also have
been some changes for blocking characters and the text line for the amount.
 Look at http://svn.gnucash.org/docs/help/print-check.html to get an idea.

These changes were done within the last two years.

Examples are provided, but unless ( and perhaps even if ) you can use
Quicken format, you will likely have to tweak some of the position
parameters.  The documentation is your friend.  See
http://svn.gnucash.org/docs/guide/check_format_info.html and use Custom
format to get things setup for your check format and printer.

I don't know about printing the business name and logo.  These things are
usually pre-printed when checks are ordered.

I hope this helps.