!Type:CCard QIF Format

mn_voyageur forum at ind-electronics.com
Sun May 8 21:38:15 EDT 2011

My bank dumps in CSV.  I've written a CLI that will convert this to a qif.
For my checking account, everything works.

As for my credit card.... (I'll assume there are ladies present.)

The individuals who wrote this format, had a reason for changing "L" from
Category to Limit.  (Or maybe they just had two programmers who refused to
speak with each other.)

For a bank account, it's easy:
4/3/2011,Debit,Lowes,-8.38,Expenses:Tools,19
D4/3/2011
NDebit
PLowes
T-8.38
LExpenses:Tools
M19   *My accountant prefers number codes - Go figure.*

For a Credit Card account ....
  I've been floggin' this dead horse for hours.

Does someone have a cheat sheet that I could borrow?  (I promise to return
it.)

I appreciate the help.

MarkN