Transaction Log by date?

gbguy ereeder at mailup.net
Tue May 10 17:13:19 EDT 2011

Is there a way to see the transactions that affect a particular account in
date order?

Sometime between my last checking account reconciliation and today I must
have changed an entry that had already been reconciled, but I don't know an
easy way to find it.  Last month everything reconciled perfectly, but now
I'm off by a few dollars.

I've reviewed every new transaction since the reconciliation and they are
perfect.  I'm guessing that I inadvertently changed something since the last
reconciliation.

It would be wonderful if I could "review all the transactions that affect my
checking account that had been ENTERED/MODIFIED since a particular date".
The original transaction could have taken place two years ago, but was
modified two days ago.

TIA