gnc.bin-Message: main: binreloc relocation

Maf King maf at chilwell.net
Sun May 22 06:51:12 EDT 2011

On Sunday 22 May 2011 11:04:08 Richard wrote:

> No, I did the install through the Ubuntu Software Center and apt-get.
> Your link points to an installation method from source.
>
> I prefer the apt-get, but perhaps an installation from source will solve
> my problem.
>
> What do you suggest?

I wouldn't try to build from source yet, the repositories are generally the
better way to go for us non-guru mortal types!

I'm not familiar with Ubuntu, and the apt-get system, but I've just thought
about something you said in an ealier message about re-installing "GC with the
MySQL feature"

Does ubuntu give you a choice of with/without - are they the same versions of
GC (2.4.x) or is the without version a 2.2.9 or something?

Maf.