Can I Input An Opening Balance After The Account Is Created?

GreenLED nicolaefc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 01:11:51 EDT 2011

I spent a good 20-30 minutes carefully making all my accounts and I was going
to go back and add all the opening balances afterwards. To my surprise (and
horror), the tab has vanished! I guess this is because you're starting off
with a balance and then it does not allow you to change it. How can I remedy
this? Do I have to recreate every single account all over again? I don't
want to create an "Opening Balance" account because I don't want it to show
up on the reports the program makes, or is this standard practice?