"This post has NOT been accepted"

GreenLED nicolaefc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 21:46:12 EST 2011

I'm a little bit frustrated trying to figure out what I am doing wrong. I am
trying to post in the "Dev" category and everytime I do, it gives me that
message. I'm not new to posting in forums, but this seems to be something of
a different nature. I already subscribed to the "dev" mailing list, so what
gives? Plus, I get like 30 messages everyday from replies. I don't want to
unsubscribe cause I want to see my replies I get. So, someone please help me
with this. It's really aggravating.

One final note, I'm not sure how active the development team is. I'm not
saying they are or they aren't, I just am trying to find out whether I
should post my "bug list" that I have compiled. This isn't something I just
threw together - I've done a lot of work on application development, etc.
and since I'm going into Accounting, I thought I'd put in some work into
this amazing application you all have created and contributed to. So, if
someone would let me know where I should or should not post my list, I would
be more than grateful.