"This post has NOT been accepted"

Mike Alexander mta at umich.edu
Sun Nov 6 21:16:07 EST 2011

--On November 6, 2011 6:46:12 PM -0800 GreenLED <nicolaefc at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I'm a little bit frustrated trying to figure out what I am doing
> wrong. I am trying to post in the "Dev" category and everytime I do,
> it gives me that message. I'm not new to posting in forums, but this
> seems to be something of a different nature. I already subscribed to
> the "dev" mailing list, so what gives? Plus, I get like 30 messages
> everyday from replies. I don't want to unsubscribe cause I want to
> see my replies I get. So, someone please help me with this. It's
> really aggravating.

You appear to be using Nabble which is completely independent of the
Gnucash organization.  I don't know anything about it or why it would
be rejecting your posts, but if you join the list directly your posts
should work fine.

> One final note, I'm not sure how active the development team is. I'm
> not saying they are or they aren't, I just am trying to find out
> whether I should post my "bug list" that I have compiled. This isn't
> something I just threw together - I've done a lot of work on
> application development, etc. and since I'm going into Accounting, I
> thought I'd put in some work into this amazing application you all
> have created and contributed to. So, if someone would let me know
> where I should or should not post my list, I would be more than
> grateful.

The developer community is active.  The best thing for you to do with
your bug list is to add each of them to Bugzilla at
<https://bugzilla.gnome.org/> after first searching to see if the bug
has already been reported.  If so, perhaps you can add more information
that would help fix it.  Posting your bug list to a mailing list
probably won't do much good.

Mike Alexander           mta at umich.edu
Ann Arbor, MI            PGP key ID: BEA343A6