Please Help!

danh123 danh4648 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 14:45:51 EST 2011

I have spent much of the past month setting up my gnucash file, putting in
many hours.  I finally got things in order and figured out how to use the
software and I have only been using it about once a week now.  I just used
it about 5 days ago and everything was working fine.  Now, all of a sudden,
today I open the program and it says it cannot find data file.  I looked in
location where file usually is and the folder is gone!!!  What happened!????
I haven't even used computer much since then..  It seems like a lot of
things have been going wrong lately in my life and to lose all this data is
really tough.  I worked so hard on it and put in so much time.. and now it
is just gone????