"This post has NOT been accepted"

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Nov 7 01:36:07 EST 2011

On Sun, 6 Nov 2011 18:46:12 -0800 (PST)
GreenLED <nicolaefc at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a little bit frustrated trying to figure out what I am doing
> wrong. I am trying to post in the "Dev" category and everytime I do,
> it gives me that message. I'm not new to posting in forums, but this
> seems to be something of a different nature. I already subscribed to
> the "dev" mailing list, so what gives? Plus, I get like 30 messages
> everyday from replies. I don't want to unsubscribe cause I want to
> see my replies I get. So, someone please help me with this. It's
> really aggravating.

Your email address is correctly subscribed to gnucash-devel.
I have not been stopping your mails from being accepted, they are not
reaching the moderation interface at all.

The nabble interface is out of our control. I suggest that you post a
test message by email and copy me into the message, so I can look to
see if I can identify any problem

Liz