how to handle invoices that are marked as paid but having no transactions?

Zhang Weiwu zhangweiwu at realss.com
Sun Nov 13 11:46:43 EST 2011

I've got Invoice #60, created in the last year, marked as paid. But
somehow my colleague argue this customer didn't pay. After painful
search there seems really no payment record of this customer on the
bank's statement, nor payment transaction in gnucash.

I went to check the lot of "Account Receivable" and there is one item
named "Invoice 60". Other items in the lots are either having 2
transactions in it, or 1 transactions in it, but "Invoice 60" have no
transactions in it.

Suppose this is an error in gnucash, how can I correct it? I am using
mysql as backend. I am pretty good at updating SQL database and writing
SQL statement if I was told what to do/touch.

If possible, I'd prefer a solution to change the status to
posted-but-not-paid or to be able to re-post it.

Thanks in advance!

Best.

--
锐业软服(北京)信息技术有限公司
Real Softservice Information & Communication Technologies

北四环中路283号 柏彦大厦1502室,北京(100191)

http://www.realss.com
Tel: +86 (10) 010 - 5287 0923