Networked printing

David Carlson carlson.dl at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 23 15:51:59 EST 2011

On 11/22/2011 10:19 AM, Jim & Grace Flowers wrote:
> I have the same problem when I try to print to a stand alone printer.

There are several utilities available on the internet to "print to PDF"
that act like another printer on your system.  However, you may prefer
to export the report to HTML then use a browser to print your report.
You masy not need the utility unless you want to create PDf files from
other sources as well.