Networked printing

Gnu-User tasha at tmphotographyfresno.com
Fri Nov 25 15:21:26 EST 2011

Apparently no one knows how to fix this problem. As for being able to open the HTML file that I can export my reports to: apparently I can't just click on the file and have it open with my computer intuitively knowing what kind of file it is. But I can open it within Open Office no problem, and then export to a pdf. This currently works better for me, because I can change some formatting and have a saved digital file instead of just a printed one. But it would still be nice to print my reports directly from GnuCash, and this problem has not been solved yet. Thanks for previous and future responses, I appreciate it. :)
On Nov 23, 2011, David Carlson [via GnuCash] <ml-node+s1415818n4101556h14 at n4.nabble.com> wrote:

On 11/22/2011 10:19 AM, Jim & Grace Flowers wrote:

> I have the same problem when I try to print to a stand alone printer. >  > -----Original Message----- > From: gnucash-user-bounces+dondiegoflores= [hidden email]  > [ mailto:gnucash-user-bounces+dondiegoflores= [hidden email] ] On > Behalf Of Gnu-User > Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 5:53 PM > To: [hidden email]  > Subject: Re: Networked printing >  > I am also experiencing this problem. On a network, using Windows 7 Home > Premium with GnuCash 2.4.3. Printer makes the "warble noise" as described > above, but that's it. It doesn't grab paper, and I don't receive any error > message through the whole process. I can only export "HTML to File" which > doesn't help me, because then I can't open that file. Is there a way to > export to a PDF that I don't know about? >  > --

There are several utilities available on the internet to "print to PDF" that act like another printer on your system.  However, you may prefer to export the report to HTML then use a browser to print your report. You masy not need the utility unless you want to create PDf files from other sources as well. _______________________________________________ gnucash-user mailing list [hidden email]  https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-user ----- Please remember to CC this list on all your replies. You can do this by using Reply-To-List or Reply-All.
 0xDC7C8BF3.asc (1K) Download Attachment  0xDC7C8BF3.asc (1K) Download Attachment

http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/Networked-printing-tp3341379p4101556.html
To unsubscribe from Networked printing, click here .  NAML