Wells Fargo Bank changes

Robin Chattopadhyay robinraymn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 21:50:05 EST 2011

Here are the settings I used to access Wells Fargo OFX Direct Connect:

FID: 3000
ORG: WF
Server URL: https://ofxdc.wellsfargo.com/ofx/process.ofx
APPID: QWIN
APPVER: 1900

The original APPVER that I got from the link the John posted put 1200 as
the APPVER. This resulted in an error that I found in the ofx.log file. I
experimented with the "Wachovia" settings and I had success when I added
the APPID and APPVER to the Expert Settings in the User setup wizard.