Deleting unwanted 'Books' & related data

Paul Openshaw paulopenshaw at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 01:11:58 EDT 2011

Hi I have a problem removing old ‘Books’

Over the last 2 years I have, through ignorance, created some ‘books’ which I no longer want. They appear in the drop down ‘File’ window listed under ‘properties’ 1. etcxxxx 2. etcxxxx 3.etcxxxxx 4. etcxxxxx. Only 1 of these is current and used but I have no idea how to completely delete the unwanted ones and get rid of the data associated with them.

Help – how do I do it ? I have trawled through the gnucash file and deleted files but still they show on the drop down menu
I am using v.2.4

Paul Openshaw