Gnucash versions

foxylady337 hendry.michael at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 02:58:55 EDT 2011

OK, in that case I'll step back from the precipice and continue to use the
XML version!

I can divert any spare energy in learning more about scheme, and trying to
get budget reporting the way I want it - I'd like to be able to see how I'm
doing month by month against income and expenditure budgets which I've set
up as equal monthly allocations from an annual figure for each account. (Off
topic, so I'll take it up elsewhere).

Presumably there is an expectation that using a database back-end will
deliver a big benefit in the end, to justify the expenditure of development
effort on it?

foxy