Bugzilla

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Fri Oct 7 12:05:24 EDT 2011

On Oct 7, 2011, at 8:47 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:

> "Colin Scott" <gnucash at double-bars.net> writes:
>
>>> Well, something you can do is at least work on trying to
>>> verify/reproduce a bug
>>
>> Ah.  Is this a general request for your readers to inspect and report on bugs in their spare time?  (Genuine question!)
>
> IMHO, yes, I feel that everyone can help with bug triage (trying to
> reproduce bugs), working on documentation, the wiki, answering questions
> (or pointing people to the FAQ), etc.

Indeed. Gnucash uses the Gnome bug infrastructure, which encourages non-developers to help triage bugs so that developers can concentrate on working on code. The wiki page for the Gnome Bugsquad is https://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad; you'll find several subpages there with guidance on triaging.

Regards,
John Ralls