Problem with Transaction Report

Michelle J. Kinnucan fourinchorangehinge at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 02:33:32 EDT 2011

I used to create Transaction Reports with no trouble. Now, I can't get
the report to display at all. I go to the Reports and then select
Transaction Report. The tab opens and then I click on Options and then
select and apply my dates and select and apply the accounts I want .
Still, I get nothing. I only use GnuCash about once-a-month, am I
forgetting to do something?

Account ledgers display fine. I'm running GnuCash 2.4.7 (I upgraded from
2.4.0 because of this problem) under Windows XP SP3.