Gnucash versions

David Ryder dnryder at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 8 09:07:19 EDT 2011

   <snip>
   On 07/10/11 12:26, Geert Janssens wrote:

Hopefully, acknowledging with much appreciation, the effort of the
volunteers, one day gnucash can have a proper share portfolio manager in
it (like Australia's STEX) - the present way of keeping track of shares
in gnucash is, no dis-respect intended, too cumbersome and limited.

Portfolio is not my area so I can't comment much. But if you have a good idea
of what this should be, you could write a (preferably detailed) proposal for
it in either our bug tracker [1] or on uservoice [2].

Geert

[1] [1]http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla
[2] [2]https://gnucash.uservoice.com/

   I will do that with pdf graphics. I am very busy (as are most, I'm
   sure) so it won't be very quick.
   David