Back up copies

Hilary Hirtes hhirtes at phonecoop.coop
Mon Oct 24 06:15:19 EDT 2011

I have installed Gnu cash to my note book and have copied my files over
from my PC.  Unfortunately I cannot load my most recently saved files -
they all come up as archived files and attempting to extract them
results in an error message.  My PC files now have the same fault.

Your Help Guide does not appear to cover such a problem.

I am able to load previous saved files and could update manually from
August but this would be laborious - any ideas would be much
appreciated.