GnuCash 2.4.8 changed appearance on Windows 7?

Randy Orrison randy.orrison at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 10:09:42 EDT 2011

Thanks.  Not crashing is always a good thing.

Is it possible then to adjust the font size within the theme? I don't
really mind things like the scrollbar appearance, but would prefer
everything to be just that little bit smaller.  (I'm not at the PC with
Windows and GnuCash, so I can't try the Select Theme tool at the moment.)

Randy