Bug 639082 - General Journal report reports an error

vtapia victortapiag at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 19:08:17 EDT 2011

Hi,
Thank you for your response.

I have been a user for a while. But since I upgraded to 2.4.1 this error
occur.

All I do is: Reports -> Assets & Liabilities -> General Journal

The report window opens and after a while it shows the message "Report error
An error occurred while running the report."inside of it.

I tried to change Options with same result.

I have MacOS 10.7.2 now and I upgraded to GnuCash 2.4.8. However the problem
I have it before upgrading to Lion. Application runs fine, the problem are
certain reports. What I have been doing since I upgraded to 2.4.1 is that I
export data to an old Ubuntu machine to generate all the reports that fail.
(That makes me think that I do not have data corruption)

My guess is that something in the application profile was not migrated
correctly to the 2.4 version, But I Have not been able to clear all (I
erased the ~/.gnucash and the /Library/Gnucash2.4 directories) and
reinstalled app with no change on result.

Let me know if there is another directory I should clear