GnuCash 2.4.8 changed appearance on Windows 7?

Randy Orrison randy.orrison at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 15:45:56 EDT 2011

Ok, I found that, but it doesn't appear to change the font size that's
used in the register, or indeed anywhere else in GnuCash.  For that
matter, changing the theme doesn't have any effect either.  I tried
Nodoka-Midnight, which is very different, but it didn't seem to change
anything.

Aha!  I had to tick "Apply for all users" to get it to work.  Working
fine now...

Do all themes other than "Ms Windows" work ok?

Randy