health savings account

Robin Chattopadhyay robinraymn at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:30:06 EDT 2011

In my books, I've set up the health savings account as an asset. The
specific expenses that are paid from the HSA might or might not be
tax-related and would be marked as such.

But the HSA itself is an asset like any other savings account.

Robin

Contributions go into the account and expenses come out of the account.