Entering values in Budgets [solved]

smchadwell smchadwell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 04:34:56 EDT 2011

Brilliant. Thanks. How did it not occur to me to enter -- I mean, I even use
that word in the subject heading.

Yeah, I enjoy the household accounting, and, at the risk of sounding like
the recently converted, we've saved a lot of money since I started using
this software. Just being able to see the entire financial picture at once
helps.

I'll probably input next year's budget just to get a feel for it, and I'll
hope that some additional reporting options become available somewhere down
the line.

I'm adding [solved] to this thread, though I can't tell if y'all do that
here or not . . .