Bitcoin

Amir Taaki zgenjix at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 11:35:57 EDT 2011

Hey GnuCash people,

In the bitcoin community, I've seen questions about GnuCash and bitcoin. With both projects being free software, there is some overlap there for collaboration.

We've been organising a European Bitcoin Conference in Prague:

  http://conference.bitgroups.org/

As you can see, the line-up is really nice. It'd be good to see you guys there- even maybe have a session with GnuCash and bitcoin people to talk about how to add bitcoin support to GnuCash. There will be a bunch of developers there, and given that the bitcoin GUI is really basic right now, we could actually learn from your tips and advice too.

This could be a useful collaboration.

Anyway just putting this out there! Feel free to let me know of your suggestions.