how to find when an invoice is paid, and to which account

Yu Liansu yuliansu at realss.com
Mon Oct 31 23:23:05 EDT 2011

On 2011年10月31日 16:07, Geert Janssens wrote:
> There is presently no easy way to determine which payment belongs to
> which invoice.

Thanks. With the Customer Report I can see there are invoices that were
paid twice and the invoices that were never paid but marked as paid,
luckily I am allowed to enter payment dialogue with that paid invoice.

For the invoice #61 marked paid but not paid, can I correct this way: I
ask customer to pay (today, just did it), and when he really paid (he
said he would), process payment the usual way.

For the invoice #19 that were paid twice, can I fix it this way? I go to
view lots of A/R and check #19, see it was paid on Dec 4th, thus the
other payment transaction on A/R on Dec 24 must be the duplicate, which
I deleted today.

Best regards

Yu

--