Delete saved custom report

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 18:00:48 EDT 2011

The reports system in Gnucash 2.2.9 and earlier was... less than optimal. If you want to continue with 2.2.9, then you will need to locate the stored-reports file and manually edit it to remove the saved report.

If it's at all possible, you should consider upgrading to the most recent version of 2.4 your distribution will support (Gnucash has just released 2.4.8); the 2.4 version has MUCH better handling of custom reports (including a delete report function).

HTH,
David