Installing Finance::Quote

Martin Cunningham martin.cunningham at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 13:39:02 EDT 2011

it seems xcode was moved to a new 'developer' folder that was created when i
upgraded to lion. or perhaps it was there all along and i didn't notice. in
any case it's NOT in my regular 'applications' folder. perhaps that's the
issue. seems i should attempt to uninstall/reinstall xcode - your thoughts?

Martin Cunningham
T: (415) 448-6854