'Reconcile' not working

Steve Juniper stvjpr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 19:04:43 EDT 2011

After entering dates you get a pair or windows with funds in and funds
out, showing those not yet reconciled. When I scrolled down on the
funds out side, suddenly one of the entries would be repeated
endlessly on every line as if caught in some kind of loop. I closed it
hastily but when I tried again the same thing happened except that the
repeated lines for that entry were just blurry black lines.

However, when I closed GC and reopened it a couple of times it the
problem seemed to have cured itself, but thank you very much!

Steve