new gnucash book

Gour-Gadadhara Dasa gour at atmarama.net
Mon Sep 12 08:28:56 EDT 2011

On Wed, 16 Mar 2011 19:34:26 +1100
Elizabeth Dodd <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:

> The book itself is well written, understandable at a basic English
> level with a few new words to learn and easy to read.
> Now you did have a specific question as well didn't you?

I'm again re-evaluating Gnucash to be used for my small business and I'm
curious whether the book covers procedure to customize invoices/reports - to
tweak it by adding one's logo, table design etc.?

Having to use e-guile to customize my invoices/reports is the only thing why
I'm (still) considering using PHP invoicing apps although I'm sure Gnucash is
better/richer app.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)