downloading issue

suk wah bernstein sukwahbernstein at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 19:54:11 EDT 2011

qif import window. forward button responds sporadically.

dragged data from quicken 2000 into a new folder in finder. info says i am
allowed to read and write. when prompted to select a qif file to load, able
to select the file and paste. then click forward. a blank screen pops up
with the url below. 'sourceforge.net' is in black. all the rest are in grey.
tried second time. all gnucash disappears.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash/files/gnucash%20%28stable%29/2.4.7/Gnucash-Intel-2.4.7.dmg/download

tried third time, all the chrome windows disappear suddenly.

every time i click gnucash icon, window pops up, warning me if i would
really want to open it. in fact, the icon is not in app folder nor dock when
i restart computer. i have to reinstall again. thanks.

respect
suk wah