downloading issue

suk wah bernstein sukwahbernstein at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 21:42:20 EDT 2011

about downloading from gnucash.org. on homepage to the right is the download
window. i choose to click on mac os x intel. goes to next screen . towards
top it says 'it should start download in a few seconds.' (there's a
countdown going on down to zero.) 'if it doesn't click on this direct link.'
since nothing happens, so i click on direct link. on bottom left of window a
gnucash icon comes up with size of download and how long to go.

i think i've recalled to the best of my ability what i did.

respect
suk wah