downloading issue

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 22:06:09 EDT 2011

You are trying to run Gnucash from the downloaded disk image (dmg). At the very least, you need to drag the Gnucash icon into your Applications folder. perhaps that will clear up some of your problems.

You might also consider reading the Readme file, since it goes into detail about what you should do to install the application.

David