downloading issue

suk wah bernstein sukwahbernstein at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 14:00:03 EDT 2011

peter and colin. thanks so much for jumping in. appreciate it.

let me run this by you all before i start doing anything. quicken data file
is on quicken 2000 in powermac 7600. so, transfer data on zip disk (i know,
it's that ancient. that babe has been with me since 1996.) book a genius bar
appt. take computer and zip disk and drive in. have them import quicken qif
into macbook pro.

or, is it possible that someone out there might be able to walk me through
this quicken to qif  export/import thing?