Revenue Anomaly

Anthony Nelson tonyn999 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 09:35:34 EDT 2011

My fiscal year runs from October 1 to September 30.
As I prepare to end the year I have discovered an alarming anomaly that I've
not been able to resolve.

If I run a P&L report or Income Statement report from January 1 2011 to
September 30 2011 the revenue total is *more* than when I run the same
reports from October 1 2010 to September 30 2011.  The second report is a
superset of the first but the total revenue is less.

Does anyone have a idea of where I have erred?

By the way I'm running MacOS (Snow Leopard) with GnuCash 2.4.4.

Thanks,
Tony